About a year ago I sewed a Christmas suit for Koko. A bubble romper from a grey woolen fabric and yellow tights because I couldn’t find he color in the store at the time.
I used a summer bubble romper pattern from Ottobre 3|2012 and adjusted this a bit. Unfortunately the woolen fabric was a bit too thick for a small size like this. It was a 62…
For the tights I used an ‘old’ one of my own ( with a hole😒) for the pattern I traced good fitting tights and cut it out my old one. Very easy!
Yay! And here’s a photo of a very small Koko 🐰
A week ago I sewed Koko’s second Christmas suit. A super cute jumper dress out of blue rib yersey. I will post this one soon!